Friday, March 11, 2005

Trips and Things

For years I have gone on trips to various places with family and school. Seeing a map of where I have been and I realize that I've only scratched the surface.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourFlorida travel guide

I guess it's time that I take a few road trips. I guess it's time for me to look up what is in those various areas to visit. Any takers? I know I can't afford to go to Hawaii or Alaska, but I may be able to go to the continental US.

3 comments:

T said...

You've been more places than I have, kiddo. I'd be up for a road trip. Girl's trip! ^_^

Moueska said...

We hit both Mississippi and Louisiana on our New Orleans trip... but it was only driving through. However, I do know that a group of us are trying to get togeather to go to Vegas with Kristen this summer. If I had more money, I'd be in. Want me to see if she'd be interested in you coming? Would you have the money?

Athene said...

Vegas??? How much! How much!! I know I want to go see O and Zumanity!!